HP Designjet T3500 Production eMFP - TDP Partner
FREIGHT QUOTE REQUIRED (BULKY)
Description Download Brochure
- Large-format printing for engineering, architectural, graphic arts and photo professionals.
- The most productive large-format color MFP —prints up to size E/A0
- Improve productivity with the fastest MFP on the market for all your black-and-white and color needs. Enjoy unattended operation at costs rivaling similar black-and-white LED MFPs. This MFP is built for rigorous IT demands and top security.
- Be the fastest—print D/A1-size pages in 21 seconds with dark blacks, neutral grays, and vivid colors. 
- Built for high-volume printing—rely on a robust design to fulfill the most demanding jobs.
- Safeguard confidential information, using a self-encrypting HDD with AES-256, Secure Disk Erase, and IPsec.
- Operate unattended thanks to two heavy rolls of up to 650 ft (200 m) and a total ink capacity of 1800 ml.
- Protect and manage confidential jobs securely—retrieve documents at the printer with a personal PIN.
- Print your black-and-white drawings at the same cost per page as comparable black-and-white LED MFPs.
- Minimize device-management tasks and costs, using the HP DesignJet Universal Print Driver.
- Manage projects and control costs effectively, using embedded professional accounting features.
- Print out your first page right away thanks to ultra-fast processing and zero warm-up time.
- Manage your fleet with ease, while saving time and helping to reduce costs, thanks to HP Web Jetadmin.
- Copy and scan quickly with advanced features—presets, batch scanning, multipage PDFs, and scan to email.
- Stay organized and avoid clutter—the integrated 100-page stacker delivers prints and copies neatly collated.
Improve productivity with the fastest MFP on the market for all your black-and-white and color needs. Enjoy unattended operation at costs rivaling similar black-and-white LED MFPs. This MFP is built for rigorous IT demands and top security.
One-year limited hardware warranty
Note: Our shipping fee is based on metro/close regional shipping. In rare cases, some areas are charged at a higher rate by our couriers (especially remote and out of the way places), so we may contact you with a more accurate shipping rate before we process your order. You may accept or decline based on the final shipping charge we quote you.