Fujifilm APEOS C5570 55PPM A3 COLOR DUPLEX 5" T-SCREEN 2X500 SHEET TRAYS 1YR ONSITE WTY
The Next Evolution | Quality with Versatility
- Next-generation A3 colour printer
- Print up to 55 ppm (colour/monochrome)
- 5-inch colour touch panel
- Print resolution up to 1200 x 2400 dpi
- USB, Ethernet, Wi-Fi* connectivity
FREIGHT QUOTE REQUIRED (BULKY)
Fujifilm Apeos C5570 Colour Laser Single Function Printer 55ppm
- Copy / Print: Colour/Monochrome 70 ppm*1
- Scan: Colour/Monochrome 270 ppm*2
- Fax: Super G3 Fax
- Printing Resolution: 1200 x 2400 dpi
- Cloud enabled
- Mobile enabled
- Scan business cards
- LED reminder to collect printed document / originals
- Multi-feed detection
*1: For Apeos C7070
*2: When scanning using the Duplex Automatic Document Feeder C2-PC. 160 ppm when using the Duplex Automatic Document Feeder B2-PC.
Perfect fit for those who require
- A well-balanced multifunction printer as primary/secondary device
- A device that can assist them in developing a remote yet seamless working environment
- A device that can be used on the go with seamless connectivity options
- A device that allows convenient information sharing anytime, anywhere
- A device that allows tracking by department usage patterns for maximising work and cost efficiency
Power packed feature set with easy operation
The New ApeosPort device is designed to accelerate your business evolution, removing technological barriers to add greater flexibility to your work environment. Apeos C5570 comes with a powerful pack of high-quality printing, multiple finishing options, and strongest security features.
ser Friendly Operation
- 5-inch colour touch panel:
Intuitive colour touch panel lets you find just what you want at a glance.
- USB printing*:
Use your own USB memory to print directly from the USB.
- IC card reader*:
You can use Private Charge Print with your IC card.
- Upper Center Output Tray
- Standard Tray
Retracting paper trays minimise effort and reduce noise.
- Bypass Tray:
Can print on various paper types such as envelopes and postcards.
- Paper weight: 52-300 gsm
- Paper size: envelopes, postcards, long paper 320 x 1200 mm*1
Maximum 5105 sheets paper capacity*2
*1: When using Bypass Tray. Printable area is 305 x 1194 mm.
*2: When installing HCF B1 and Tandem Tray Module.
Easy Trouble Shooting
- Help screen: You can refer to FAQ and user instructions.
- Colour animation: Assists you to solve the operation troubles easily.
- Remote Assistance: Call centre staff remotely operate your touch panel for trouble shooting.
360° data security
ApeosPort Print C5570 is equipped with the strongest security features
Comprehensive security measures protect your important information against threats such as unauthorised access, information leakage, and data tampering.
User authentication and permissions
- Local authentication
- Remote authentication*1
- IC card authentication*1
- User-specific feature access
- Private charge print
Protection of administration functions
- Customer engineer operation restrictions
- Account Lock against unauthorised access
- Default password warning
Protection of communication and data
- Communication route encryption SSL/TLS, IPsec
- TLS version limit
- Elliptic curve cryptography
- Secondary Ethernet*1
Stored document protection in device
- Encrypting Data Stored on SSD*1
- Use TPM*2 chip for encryption key management
- Delete all data on the device
Prevention of setting / operation mistakes
- Warnings displayed when using global IP address
- Forced annotations
- Hidden text printing*1
- Digital code embedding and tracking function*1
Protection of device software
- Signature verification of software
- Remote update restrictions
- IP address restriction
- Detects tampering at startup
- Running integrity protection
Logs and their protection
- Image Log*1
- UUID printing
- Audit Log
- Transfer audit log system
*2: Trusted Platform Module
Server-less user authentication
The server-less authentication feature* makes an additional need of authentication server unnecessary. Associating user information registered to devices with the ID information of IC cards makes it possible to share the user information among all devices connected to a parent device, enabling server-less user authentication on the devices.
No need to queue up for printing
Server-less On-Demand Print* allows you to release a print job from a device other than the one specified when the job was submitted if the device is being used by another person, eliminating the need to wait for your turn.
Prevents paper information leakage with Secure Print and Private Charge Print with IC card authentication*.
With Image Log*, job logs and the image itself can be stored and managed, enabling prompt investigation upon information leakage.
Perfect for fast-moving mobile workers who need to print out something while on the move. You can easily print from mobile devices using Print Utility*, AirPrint, and Mopria Print Service. When using Print Utility, the printing device is identified just by holing your mobile device over the NFC area on the panel. Easy and simple operation helps busy workers.
* Print Utility is free application provided by FUJIFILM Business Innovation.
End to end automated workflow
All models equipped with two Standard Trays.
- 1. With Tandem Tray Module
- Paper capacity of up to 3075 sheets
- 2. With 2 Tray Module and HCF B1 and Side Tray
- Paper capacity of up to 4120 sheets
- 3. With 2 Tray Module and Finisher-B3 and Booklet Maker Unit
- – Staple capacity of 50 sheets
– Saddle Staple
– Single Fold
- 4. With 2 Tray Module and C3 Finisher with Booklet Maker
- – Staple capacity of up to 50 / 65 sheets*
– Saddle Staple
– Single Fold
- 5. With 2 Tray Module and C3 Finisher with Booklet Maker and Folder Unit CD1
- – Staple capacity of up to 50 or 65 sheets*
– Saddle Staple
– Single Fold
Title: Apeos C5570
Size (mm - H x W x D) / Weight (kg): 809 x 620 x 723 mm / 84.4 kg
Time To Print First Page: Colour: 5.0 seconds, B/W: 3.5 seconds (A4LEF)
Output Speed Simplex: A4 LEF: Colour 55 ppm, B/W 55 ppm, A3: Colour 27 ppm, B/W 27 ppm
Output Speed Duplex: A4 LEF: Colour 55 ppm, B/W 55 ppm, A3: Colour 19 ppm, B/W 19 ppm
Print Resolution: [PCL Driver] Standard: 1200 x 2400 dpi, High Quality: 1200 x 2400 dpi, High Resolution: 1200 x 1200 dpi
Print Resolution: [Adobe® PostScript® 3TM Driver] High Speed (Standard): 600 x 600 dpi, High Quality: 1200 x 2400 dpi, High Resolution: 1200 x 1200 dpi
Control Panel: 5-inch colour touch panel
Wifi: Optional Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11 a / b / n / g / ac)
Cartridge(s) Shipping with Product: 15,000-page Colour (CMY) Toner Cartridges, 26,000-page Black Toner Cartridge
Toner Cartridge Yields: Up to: 25,000-page Colour (CMY) High Yield Cartridges, 26,000-page Black High Yield Cartridge
Drum Life: Up to 70,000 pages, based on average of 6 sheets printed in A4, 1 sided, image coverage per colour 5 %
Memory: 4 GB (Max: 4 GB)
Included Paper Handling: 500 sheets x 2-tray + Bypass Tray 90 sheets
Optional Paper Handling: 2 Tray Module: 500 sheets x 2-tray, Tandem Tray Module: 810 sheets + 1175 sheets, HCF B1: 2030 Sheets
Paper Input Capacity: Up to: 5105 sheets [Standard + Tandem Tray Module + HCF B1]
Paper Output Capacity: Up to: Upper Center: 250 sheets (A4 LEF), Lower Center: 250 sheets (A4 LEF)
Standard Interface/Ports: Ethernet 1000BASE-T / 100BASE-TX / 10BASE-T, USB3.0, USB2.0
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty
Optional B5 finisher vs C5 finisher:
the B5 finisher with booklet maker is general office type of finisher, for light/occasional booklet making. The B5 will crease and saddle stitch booklets and has a lower output capacity compared to C5.
The C5 finisher with booklet maker is a professional finisher with greater capacity to handle more volume and has a greater output capacity.